* Designation of GRI – Graduate of Realtor Institute.
* Designation of CRS – Certified Residential Specialists.
* Member of National Association of Realtors.
* Member of Florida Association of Realtors.
* Association of Realtors Grievance Co-Chair.
* Association of Realtors Arbitration Chairperson.
* University of Southern Mississippi – Real Estate Appraisal Major.
* Qualified expert witness, Eighteenth Judicial Court, Titusville, Florida.
* Participated in over 700 real estate transactions in South Brevard County
* Residential, Commercial, Vacant Land, Businesses
* Go to property valuation expert for Beal Bank of Texas in Brevard County
Less than 4% of all Realtors nationwide are qualified as Certified Residential Specialists.
H. “Robby” Robertson is the original owner and operator of Pioneer Properties USA. “My wife Carol and I have lived in West Melbourne since 1988. We have been full-time REALTORS® since 1997. We have one perfect daughter who happens to be both a licensed Realtor and an Attorney. After 22+ years, Carol has taken a break from her a full-time real estate career. She does work with me as needed on a near-daily basis.
Robby earned the status of “CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALISTS” from the National Association of Realtors®. This designation is considered to be the most desired and the highest achievement a REALTOR® can be awarded by the National Association of REALTORS, the world’s largest trade origination. This designation is earned by less than four percent of all REALTORS® nationwide. This designation is a true picture of Robby’s commitment to knowledge and professionalism. Robby has been very involved in the local Board of Realtors. Robby has served on both the Grievance Committees and the Professional Standards Committees as well as chairperson of the Arbitration Panel.
Experience and education. It makes a difference. Most of our new business comes to us by recommendations from past clients. A portion is generated by recommendations from people asking for help due to a previous listing that has failed to sell. Part my real estate practice is analyzing other Realtors previously listed properties that failed to sale during the listing period. For more on expired listing see the tab at the top of this site titled “Expired Listing.”
If you are looking for a full-time professional Realtor to make one of your most important financial transactions go smoothly and without a hitch, call me today. I want to be your number one source for all your real estate needs.
Want to know how to get more $$$ when selling your home? Go to the tab “Selling” click on “Suggestions.”